Join our team
No specific qualifications or background in care is required to become a care assistant as full training will be given. What is more important to us is that you have a natural calling to care for people (the necessary training you need to become an exceptional carer).
If you would like to pursue a career as a carer, please fill in the below or
Call us on 01189 86 8394 or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
After full training has been provided, we ensure our carers are able to:
- Able to identify signs of deteriorating health in a client and able to report correctly .
- They are physically fit and able to lift and move care clients adequately
- They are compassionate and understanding as well as possessing cultural awareness
- Able to organise time and resources based on the individual needs of clients and able to work long hours, often under pressure and remaining professional
- Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, policies, and practices
Carer of the Month
We understand that a lot of what carers do on a daily basis isn’t unique. How they make people feel is. Our ‘Carer of the Month’ initiative helps us recognise those who’ve gone that extra mile, expertly delivering professional, person-centred care.